12/22/2018 01:00 to 12/22/2018 05:00 (Mexico/General)
Registration for this event is now closed
5 Intensive Days
to learn technical aspects
This course is dedicated to developers who need to grasp knowledge of the business applications development process. This course is for new developers or for IT professionals eager to learn more about technical aspects.
What you will learn?
- Hello World
- Variables & Operators
- Dive into Strings
Astrum Web Client
- Introduction to JQuery
- Advanced JQuery
- Introduction to QWeb
- Controllers and Views
- Bootstrap CSS
- Calling the ORM
Building a Full Application
- Python Objects
- Report Engine
- Training Center Module
- Integrated Help
- How to Debug
Having attended this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the development concepts and architecture;
- Install and administer your own server;
- Develop a new module for a particular application.
Our prices include:
- drinks and lunch;
- training material.
- Bring your own laptop.
- Participants are expected to have some knowledge in programming. A basic knowledge of the Python programming is recommended.
- Participants preferably have a functional knowledge of our software (see Functional Training).
To get more information, visit the Astrum Official Website.
Read Great Contents
What do people say about this course?
I did not expect such a great learning experience. I feel like I can develop anything now.John Doe, CEO
This course help me build my first application within a month. Definetly worth its price.John Doe, CEO